Thoralby - Detached
The map below shows Thoralby Township Detached, 1856. This land is about 2½ miles from the village of Thoralby and the farm houses included are East Holm and Nellholme, both of these were transferred int Burton-cum-Walden Township in the 1881 census, prior to that they are included in the Thoralby Census Returns. The map also shows the location of the parish church of St. Andrews.
Click on a map to enlarge it, then click on the two arrows at the top left corner to show the image full-screen size.